Auto Service & Repair Shop Insurance
Auto Service and Repair Shop Insurance is a specialized industry of Insurance that can protect against many different types of risks.
These risks might include:
- Property damage that the auto service and repair shop may do to other cars while repairing or servicing their customers' vehicles;
- Property damage to the ground on which they might be doing work;
- Premises liability, which protects them from responsibility for any accidents or injuries on their property;
- Worker's compensation for injuries incurred by employees while working at the auto service and repair shop;
- Product liability, which covers them in case they sell a product that hurts someone.
If you're an Auto Service and Repair or Auto Body Shop, you will need both liability and property damage coverage. Liability will protect your business from paying damages in the event that someone brings a lawsuit against your company for injuries or property damage. Property coverage will protect your business from being liable for any damages done by the vehicles under repair at the shop.
Auto Service and Repair Shop Insurance is necessary to ensure that your business covers all eventualities in the event that something goes wrong.