Smaller properties can be insured on personal insurance policies and commercial policies. As a real estate investor it is important to ensure that the insurance reflects the needs that you have.

Let our team help you insure your property correctly.


Multi-unit properties require enhanced coverage. The building’s mechanical systems become more complex. The opportunity for a hazard to affect multiple units can become an issue.

Investors need coverage that not only protects the property but also protects the potential loss of cash flow in the event of a claim.  Managing risk is just as important as finding the proper coverage.

Our team works in partnership with investors to ensure that the property protection is in place and that they have tools to reduce the potential for claims in the future.

Landlords Quote Form

  • Please enter a number from 1 to 99999.
General Liability Insurance

This policy covers basic real estate business risks, such as customer property damage and injuries. Bundle with property insurance for savings in a business owner’s policy.

  • Slip-and-fall accidents
  • Damaged customer property
  • Libel or slander lawsuits
Errors and omissions Insurance

This policy, also called professional liability insurance, can cover legal fees of lawsuits related to your business decisions, including errors and oversights.

  • Property listing disputes
  • Disclosure negligence accusations
  • Inspection and documentation discrepancies
Workers’ compensation insurance

Workers’ compensation insurance is required in almost every state for real estate businesses that have employees. It can cover medical costs for work-related injuries.

  • Employee medical expenses
  • Partial missed wages
  • Lawsuits over employee injuries
Business owner's policy

A BOP bundles property insurance and general liability insurance under one plan. It's often one of the most cost-effective commercial insurance policies for real estate professionals.

  • Customer injuries
  • Damaged customer property
  • Damaged business property
Commercial auto insurance

Commercial auto insurance covers vehicles owned by a real estate business. It can help pay for property damage and medical bills in an accident, vehicle theft, and more.

  • Car accidents
  • Vandalism and theft
  • Weather damage
Cyber liability insurance

This policy helps real estate professionals survive data breaches and cyberattacks. It can cover data recovery costs, customer notification expenses, and more.

  • Data breach lawsuits
  • Customer notification expenses
  • Fraud monitoring costs